- RECOMMENDED BY LEADING EYE SPECIALISTS – The AREDS2 formula is recommended by doctors and eye-care professionals because it is clinically proven. The AREDS2 research showed the benefits of nutritional support in AMD and has become the gold standard in AMD eye health. Vision Defender AMD conforms exactly to AREDS2 recommendations so you can be confident that it works to care for your eyes and help maintain normal vision, no need to risk letting your precious eyesight deteriorate to blindness.
- AREDS 2 FORMULA - Get all your essential AREDS2 nutrients in one tablet: Lutein 10mg, Zeaxanthin 2mg, Vitamin C 500mg, Vitamin E 400IU, Zinc 25mg, Copper 2mg. Lutein and Zeaxanthin (“eye vitamins”) are carotenoids found in high concentrations in the macula of the eye, protecting the eye by acting as an antioxidant and absorbing damaging ‘blue’ light. Copper, Vitamin C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- PREMIUM QUALITY, VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY – Vision Defender AMD is made in the UK using top-grade ingredients to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards in MHRA inspected facilities, so you can be assured that this is a superior quality eye supplement. Specially made to be suitable for vegan and vegetarians, all ingredients are from vegetable source and is free from artificial colours, flavours, lactose, gluten and GMO. Cruelty-free: Not tested on animals.
- SIMPLE ONE-TABLET-A-DAY CONVENIENCE – It was hard work packing all those quality nutrients into one tablet, but we managed it. Now you can get all the benefits of AREDS-2 in one daily tablet. Why take 3 or even 2 tablets a day when 1 is enough? Just take with food and a glass of water and get on with the rest of your day. The tablets can be crush or split as necessary. Each pack contains 3 months/90 days supply.
- TRUST AND BENEFIT FROM THE SPECIALISTS - The trusted Vision Defender range of products has been specially developed by qualified health care professionals to improve the health and vision of your eyes. Our Chief Pharmacist and Co-Founder Keith specialises in eye nutrition and has written a book: “Help! What Vitamins Should I Take for My Eyes?” Our eyesight is precious and important in everything we do - continue to do all the things you love with the Vision Defender range of products.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not a replacement for conventional therapies, but should be considered as a possible useful option to use alongside conventional therapies
All these essential nutrients play an important role in the protection of sensitive cells in the eye.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are antioxidant carotenoids which play a vital role in the macula of the eye. The macula is part of the retina at the back of the eye. It is responsible for your central vision, most of your colour vision, and the fine detail of what you see. The macula is made up of millions of light-sensing cells and is the most sensitive part of the retina. Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in concentrations in the macula, where they are known as the macular pigment. The macular pigment is thought to protect the eye by acting as an antioxidant, and also by absorbing damaging ‘blue’ light.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Copper helps to prevent copper deficiency associated with levels of zinc. We use the lowest levels of zinc recommended – levels don’t improve the effectiveness of the formula, but is associated with more side-effects.
- Vitamin C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Enjoy reading? Driving? Playing golf? Our vision is important for our independence and in our daily activities and hobbies. Scientific studies have shown the benefits of eye supplements in maintaining normal vision, helping you to continue to live your life to the fullest.
As we get older, the health of our eyes deteriorates and eyesight worsens. We can develop dry feeling and irritated eyes, as well as other eye conditions. An eye supplement can help support eye health and maintain normal vision.
Eating lots of kale? Oily fish? Vegetables? Probably not. A typical diet rarely contains sufficient amounts of nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed for good eye health. As we get older, the absorption of nutrients from our diet into our bodies can be impaired. Even if our diet contains sufficient amounts of the nutrients we need, we may not be able to effectively absorb enough of it. An eye supplement can help ensure you get the vital nutrients you need.
Spend a lot of time in front of the television, computer screens or smartphones? Our delicate eyes are constantly being exposed with harmful blue light from these screens, damaging the eye. An eye supplement can act as an “internal sunglasses”, helping to filter out damaging blue light and protect your precious eyes and vision.
Supported By Scientific Research
Intelligent Formula is a British nutraceutical company specialising in evidence-based eye-care supplements that WORKS! The Vision Defender range of products has been specially developed by UK qualified health care professionals to improve the health and vision of eyes.
Proudly Made In The UK
Unlike many supplements which are made and imported from unknown countries overseas, the Vision Defender range of products are made in the UK in MHRA inspected certified GMP facilities and so you benefit from the highest manufacturing, hygiene and quality standards in the world.
Great value doesn’t mean poor quality- the Vision Defender range of products are manufactured using only high-quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Innovative slimline pack means less packaging and better for the environment.
Trusted By Thousands
Thousands of people already trust the Vision Defender range of products, benefiting from science-backed, evidence-based research, superior quality and great value for money.
|Quantity in pack||90 tablets||90 capsules||60 softgels||90 capsules||60 capsules|
|Length of supply||3 months||3 months||1-2 months||3 months||1-2 months|
|Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free from: lactose, gluten, GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Supported by scientific research||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Can be taken with and complements AREDS2 Vision Defender AMD||✓||✓||✓|
|Ingredients per tablet or capsule||Lutein 10mg, Zeaxanthin 2mg, Zinc 25mg, Copper 2mg, Vitamin C 500mg, Vitamin E 400iu (AREDS2)||Meso-Zeaxanthin 10mg||Fish Oil 1000mg (EPA 400mg, DHA 200mg), Vitamin E 1.34mg||Lutein 10mg, Zeaxanthin 2mg, Meso-Zeaxanthin 10mg (CREST)||Bilberry Extract 80mg (36% anthocyanins), Pine Bark Extract 40mg (70% procyanidins)|
|Main uses:||AMD vitamins supplement as advised by Eye Specialist. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision||Eye health. Take with AREDS2 Vision Defender AMD to maximise benefits to eye-health||Dry eyes. General eye health. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. Take with AREDS2 Vision Defender AMD to maximise benefits to eye-health||Eye health. Rebuilds and enrich macula of the eye||Eye pressure and eye health support|