- HELL IS COMING DiabloIV: the highly anticipated next instalment in the genre-defining series from Blizzard Entertainment, is launching 6 June 2023, with pre-purchase available now; Blizzard also announced that Diablo IV is coming to WindowsPC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation5, and PlayStation4, with cross-play and cross-progression enabled for all platforms; Couch cop-op will also be available on consoles
- LILITH, THE DAUGHTER OF HATRED, RETURNS: Diablo IV’s version of Sanctuary is vast, and it’s rife with opportunity for adventure; Decades have passed since the events of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and Lilith, the Daughter of Hatred, is determined to rule over Sanctuary once more; The choices to play your way in the game are richer and more extensive than ever, and players will be able to let their curiosity guide them to:
- Explore 140+ Dungeons and Side Quests: throughout the campaign and beyond, earning rewards and deepening the story experience
- Defeat World Bosses: by teaming up with other players to reap bonus treasures
- Local Events: that will pop up throughout Sanctuary’s lands and yield quick rewards
Diablo IV is the next-gen action RPG experience with endless evil to slaughter, countless abilities to master, nightmarish Dungeons, and legendary loot. Embark on the campaign solo or with friends, meeting memorable characters through beautifully dark settings and a gripping story, or explore an expansive end game and shared world where players can meet in towns to trade, team up to battle World Bosses, or descend into PVP zones to test their skills against other players - no lobbies necessary - with cross-play and cross-progression on all available platforms. This is only the beginning for Diablo IV, with new events, stories, seasons, rewards, and more looming on the horizon.