- FAST CONNECTION WITHOUT SOLDERING - Do you want to cut and reconnect your LED strip lights to create longer strings or make a square? This Adapters are Handy accessories to firmly connect 10mm 4 pin RGB LED strip lights, no need to solder. Just insert the strip light into connector and clamp the cover, very easy to install and connect and extend your LED light strip
- FIREPROOF MATERIAL – The LED connector for strip light is made of professional flame-retardant material, withstand high temperatures, which ensures the connector more durable. The thick plastic can grip the led stirp light firmly to achieve solid connection.
- WIDE APPLICATION – Perfect to connect 4 Pin 10mm 3528/5050 wide RGB LED light strips. NOT compatible for 2-pin, 3-pin, 5-pin, 6-pin or 8mm light strips. Non-waterproof light strips can be installed directly. You will need to strip the silicone on the contact area when used for waterproof LED light strips and redo the sealing when used outdoor.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The RGB light strip accessories are easy to install. Open the clip, insert the strip light into connector and clamp the cover (no need to solder). Make sure you put the led strip under the pins not on top and the “+“ of the two LED light strips are aligned.
- PACKAGE - Gapless connectors x12, L shape connectors x6, LED strip clips x20, triangular plate x2. Ideal for gapless connection and right-angle corner connection. The equipped triangular plates help you quickly open the connector.
The 4 Pin RGB connector is and fast way to extend 10mm LED strip light, no soldering required. Just slot the strip light into the connector, you can achieve stable extended light strips. It can support low or high wattage led strip light (Max 72W).
12x Gapless Connectors
Easy tool to extend LED tape lights.
6x L-Shape Connectors
Perfect for right angle corner strip connection.
2x Triangular Plate
Small helpful tool to open the connectors.
20x Mount Clips
Strong Adhesive clip to fix the tape light when needs reinforced.
1. Make your light strips work well before installation.
2. Strip the silicone on the contact area (about 0.5cm) when used for waterproof LED light strips and redo the sealing when used outdoor.
TROUBLES: The connected LED strip will not turn on when power is on. / One light strip shows different color from the others. What should I do?
REASON: - One or more of the four pins doesn't make good contact with the connector brass points. A bad connection between strips can change the current flow and cause strips to be dimmer than others or vary in color.
a. Open the connector lip, push the light strip in a little further or move it around to adjust the connection;
b. Reconnect with another connector;
c. Cut the light strips on the next cutting line to reconnect;
d. Contact seller for replacement if received defective products.