- Safe Locking Storage Box Perfect for you to store medication, Household First Aid Kit, prescription drugs and pills, kids toys and anything you want to keep locked out of reach.
- Easy Set Up The medicine lock box comes with 3 pieces of panels, it is easy to assemble without the tools. Besides, the lockable box is secured with a 3 digit combination that can be set or reset for maximum security without carrying the keys.
- Meets All Your Needs Overall size is 11.9'' x 9.3'' x 7.6''. The large capacity of the lockable box has enough room to organize household items, hold the prescription bottles and secure your personal items. It could also use as a refrigerator locker box for treats snacks as well as a locking box for electronics, like phone jail.
- Stack Them Up – The Clear Plastic Lockable Storage Container Bin has grooves on the body to create a secure stacking experience. The heavyduty lidbody construction of the containers stacks perfectly to one another to save space and stay organized in the cupboard or refrigerator.
- Durable, Well Made Material Our large sturdy locking storage container box is made of plastic. Each side has 2 charging holes for charging the inside phone or tablet. The visible transparent lockable box is convenient to see what's in, no more looking for your stuff.
Large Clear Lock Box for Medicine/Snack Food/ Kids Toys Storage SafeThe lockable drug cabinet will prevent the kids from mistakenly eating drugs or something you want to secure.Great first aid kit locking box for sporting teams, events, camping.Refrigerator Lock Box for FoodThe lockable storage bins use food-grade material, you may use it as a lockable storage container for treating food like sweets, candy, chocolate, drinking, or any you want to protect snack food.Cell Phone Jail / Tablet Lock BoxImprove work and study efficiency, let you focus on your work or study.How to set the code?1. The default code is 000. Please open the lid, make the 3 numbers in a straight line above. Then, you could find the backside of the lock on the top of the lid's backside. The initial lever is on the A position.2. Code Setting: Switch the lever from point A to point B, then set your new password, please let 3 numbers be in straight point line.3. Finally, pull the trigger from B position to A position, set the password successfully.* If you want to change a new password, turn the dials to your last working code and follow the above steps to set the box.