- 【Safe Medication Lock Box】 Equipped with a 3 digit lock, this lock box for medication is ideal for keeping your pills secure at home or office, prevent children from potentially dangerous pills or chemicals.
- 【Embrace Your Health】 You can use this clear lock box to lock up high-calorie snacks and drinks, which is able to effectively increase your self-control. It is a great helper for you to keep healthy and manage weight!
- 【Cut Down Video Game Time】 As a locking storage box for electronics, such as the phone jail, it can help keep teens away from electronics while studying and reduce the time spent on video games. Great for improving their concentration and efficiency!
- 【Easy to Use】 This black locked medicine box is secured with a 3 digit combination which can be set or reset for maximum security without carrying the keys. And it comes with 8 panels and is easy to assemble without tools. Overall size: 9.45 x 11.81 x 7.87 inch.
- 【Premium Materials and Sturdy】 Our refrigerator lock box is made of high quality PP and BPA-free material, which can safely store health products or liquid medicines in the refrigerator. Composed of thick plastic, the construction is sturdy.
DEPAD Lock Box, Medicine Lock Box for Safe Medication Storage, Medicine Box with Lock, Refrigerator Food Safe Locked Box, Lockable Storage Box for Kitchen / Home / School / Office Safety
·Color : White
·Material : PP and ABS, BPA-free
·External Size : 9.45 x 11.81 x 7.87 inch
Save Your Space
This lockable box for medication has grooves on the body that can be stacked on top of each other to save space stay organized in your refrigerator or cabinet.
The default combination code is 000.
You have to scroll the dials to the correct combination to reset.
Combination Set Up Instruction
1.Scroll the dials to the correct combination before set up.
2.Switch the Combination Reset Lever from A to B on the backside of the lock.
3.Scroll the dials to set a new combination.
We suggest that you write down the new combination code immediately and keep in a safe place.
4.Switch the Combination Reset Lever back to A.
5.Twist the knob to check if it’s movable, if yes, confifirm the combination code.
6.If yes, you have successfully set up your own combination.