- A set of a Joy-Con (L) and a Joy-Con (R) with two Joy-Con straps (grey)
- Depending on the game, players can use multiple sets of Joy-Con to play on one Nintendo Switch console with a larger group of people
- By attaching the Joy-Con strap to your wrist when you play, you can hold the Joy-Con more easily and control games more comfortably
- Each Joy-Con strap is compatible with both Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately; Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details
One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons. Joy-Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility. Games come to life through easy-to-use motion controls and HD rumble advanced vibration features built into each Joy-Con.