- Striking Pattern, Stylish Decoration: With special irregular patterns, this 3D window film creates rainbow visual effect when sunlight shines through after installation and brings unique decoration on your windows, a cost-effective alternative to heavy expensive curtains or blinds
- Strong Sunlight Blocked, Harmful UV Rejected: Made of premium material, the glass film effectively reduces annoying glares, blocks out 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays, and protects your skin and furniture from getting directly exposed to sunlight; By letting filtered natural light in, it creates a soft atmosphere for you
- No Glue Hassle & Removable: The window sticker is static cling without any sticky, harmful, and chemical glues, super easy to install on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces, and can be easily removed and reused for multiple times, an optimal option for home applications
- Important Fact to Know: ❤The 3D window film itself does not actually have any color. However, with special 3D laser design it will show a colorful visual effect when sunlight hits the film after installation; ❤Please spray a lot of water both on the window surface and window film back during installation for effective attachment
- Protected Privacy, Secured Life: The semi-private window film serves a functional purpose in adding partial privacy for your personal space by preventing people outside from seeing directly into the room and obscuring outdoor views; Protection Level is ★★★☆☆, not recommend for bathroom
- Partial Privacy Protection: it's nice to feel safe at your own place
- User-Friendly: Hassle free peel-stick application in a breeze and easy removal leaving no damage or residue
- Glue Free: Simply use water or soapy water to install, no sticky glue required
- Unique Pattern: Decorate your home windows with elegant patterns
- Removable & Reusable: Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be removed and reused repeatedly
- UV Protection: Say goodbye to 84% UVA rays and 99% UVB rays that may hurt your skin and cause furniture fading
The window film works only on FLAT, CLEAN, and SMOOTH surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken or uneven surfaces.
- 1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment.
- 2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust.
- 3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!)
- 4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window.
- 5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed.
- 6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go!
How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film:
- Step 1 - Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film;
- Step 2 - Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment;
- Step 3 - And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily.