- Delivers a gradual supply of vitamin C over 8 hours
- Supports immune system health
- Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach
- Added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C
Blackmores Bio C 500 Sustained Release Tablets is specially formulated to release vitamin C over a sustained 8 hour period providing you with a gradual supply throughout the day. It is buffered with mineral ascorbates to give you a vitamin C that’s gentle on the stomach and has added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C.. Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 280 mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 220 mg) 266 mg (Total vitamin C 500 mg) Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg Hesperidin 25 mg Rutoside 50 mg Rosa canina (rosehips) extract dry conc. 41.7 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg. Dosage: Adults: For Immune system health: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food. To reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.