- 🍁Hospital Grade Silicone Scar Sheets : Made of advanced hospital medical grade soft silicone. Silicone tape can effectively remove and dilute old scars and prevent the formation of new scars.
- 🍁Ergonomic Design : Softening and flattening scars ,Breathable , Water Resistant , Friendly to sensitive and fragile skin , Suitable for all ages and all skins.
- 🍁Leave No Residue Upon Removal : Medical silicone scar sheets may soften the scar in just a few days ,Reduce scars caused by surgery, burns, c-section, acne, thyroid, keloid, hypertrophic, stretch marks etc.
- 🍁Cost Effective : Save your time , easy to remove ,easy to cut. Soft material, peeling will not damage skin tissues and wounds. Our professional scar film is safe for your skin, and sensitive skin types are not afraid.
- 🍁Reusable And Recyable : Silicone scar tape is free of any latex and teflon. It is reusable & washable, Dry after washing and reuse. Each sheet is washable and durable for up to 7-10 days of use.
Size:1.6” x 120”Roll-3M Silicone Tape Roll
🍁🍁🍁About our Silicone Scar Sheets
We believe every lady can enjoy their beaty , Silicone Scar Sheets can take confidence, beauty and strength to everyone.
🍁🍁🍁What Types of Scars:
Our Scar Tape is ideal for a variety of scars, including surgical scars, C-section scars, and acne scars. Just place over old or new scars to reduce itching, redness, and discomfort. The medical-grade silicone mimics the natural skin barrier, preventing further skin damage and providing bandage stability.
🍁🍁🍁When to Start Using:
Begin using scar sheets as soon as the skin is healed and there is no oozing or crusting in the area.
Treatment with silicone scar sheets for post-surgical scars may typically begin 1-2 weeks after stitches are removed or when cleared by a physician or surgeon for use. For existing scars, begin using silicone scar sheets right away, provided the skin is fully healed.
🍁🍁🍁How to use:
1-Clean and dry scar area.
2-Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape.
3-Remove liner from the adhesive side of the scar sheet.
4- Press scar sheet gently on to the scar area. Apply scar sheets on post-surgical scars 1-2 weeks after stithes are removed and when there is no oozing or crusting.
1-Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
2-Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day.
3-Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results. lf the sheet gets stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry.
4-Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For best results, alternate scar sheets with scar gel every 12 hours. Do not use both together at the same time.