- 60 SUGAR FREE GUMMIES: Our unique sugar free formula is the first of its kind in Australia, boasting less than 1 calorie per serving.
- SUPERIOR FORMULA: Our gummies are made with unfiltered ACV with the Mother enzyme, pectin and turmeric. One serving of our gummies contains 500mg.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DAILY ACV: Get all the potential benefits of ACV like digestion support, immune health, aid weight loss and appetite suppression, but in a convenient and delicious sweet treat.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: Our formula is vegan friendly and free from gluten, soy and nuts. We use pectin derived from fruit peel which creates a softer texture that’s super easy to chew.
- AUSSIE OWNED: chuu Nutrition is proudly 100% Australian owned and operated.
Sugar Free Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Our Apple Cider Vinegar gummies take the goodness of ACV and pack 500mg of unfiltered concentrate into each serve, but leave out the sour taste and funky smell. They're also sugar free and vegan friendly. Now you can take your daily ACV without compromise.*
Benefits Of Our Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Manages Blood Sugar*
Apple cider vinegar is an age old home remedy that has been scientifically proven to manage blood sugar spikes when taken before meals. This reduces insulin resistance over time by reducing blood sugar spikes. Because our gummies are sugar free, you get all the blood sugar management benefits of ACV that other gummies that contain sugar can't beat.
Aides Weight Loss*
Apple cider vinegar has proven to aide weight loss by improving satiety, meaning a feeling of fullness, after you eat. Simply take two gummies before or after a meal to feel fuller for longer, and reduce those pesky sugar cravings.
Supports Gut Health*
Because of the light acidity of these gummies and the added turmeric, our gummies will help boost digestion by benefiting the pH levels of your stomach, helping break down food after you eat.
*Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.