|Item weight||0.28 Kilograms|
About this item
- Anti Moving Solution – No more 'moving around' and 'needing to realign' your treads every 5 minutes. Our tread strips are your perfect solution. Our step treads come with a “Anti Moving & Slipping” surface which covers the whole backing of the tread to despair from you hard work of installation. The Anti Moving backing is gentle, while keeping its utmost effectiveness so you can remove the treads easily.
- Premium Quality – Our stair tread mats are made out of soft, reliable and durable wool blends, which is known to be as the most premium, luxurious and high-quality material for carpets available. While being natural and soft on bare feet for the whole family satisfaction, the unique fiber structure is strong and hard-wearing and providing natural protection to help resist staining and soiling.
- Prevents slipping - While offering the perfect carpet specification, materials, and quality for you and your family, our stair covers are the best solution to eliminate slipping and falling situations on stairs. Our treads can be used on any surface and material. They have a soft and effective texture that feels good on bare feet, while keeping its anti slip components, and are environmentally friendly to make sure your pets, kids and all loved ones are protected and safe at all times.
- Perfect Size & Easy Cleaned – While giving you the perfect size for your stairs, with an all-around, corner to corner safety and comfort for your family's satisfaction, our treads are easy to clean. Whether it’s the dog's hair, the kids spilling food and drinks or just dust on your new BRITOR carpet stair runners, our treads are stain resistant and can be cleaned easily and simply with a vacuum cleaner or a washing machine, without any issues or worry.
- *Important: BRITOR strives for consistent innovation. Our brand believes in offering the most premium and quality products for our customers. We created an “Anti Moving Surface” which is *NOT* glue nor permanent adhesive (Such as double sided tape), to make sure your wood stairs are safe and remain undamaged when removing them. When touching the adhesive with hands, *no* adhesive will be felt. The adhesive will be felt when applied to stairs as it will lock your new treads from moving.