- 24 Grams of Protein per Serving to promote muscle strength and repair
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- Represents the “Gold Standard” for protein quality
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) main ingredient
- Gluten Free
- Banned Substance Tested in accordance with the Informed Choice certification
- Suggested use: Mix about one scoop of the powder into 180-240 ml of cold water, milk or other beverage. Stir, shake or blend until dissolved. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use as an anytime snack in your balanced diet
Each serving of the world’s best-selling whey protein powder provides 24 grams of high-quality whey protein primarily from Whey Protein Isolate, which has had excess carbohydrates, fat, and lactose ‘isolated’ out using sophisticated filtering technologies. The powder is also instantized for easy mixing using just a glass and spoon. Optimum Nutrition has been leading the industry for over 30 years. With over 90,000 quality checks performed annually,we reject truckloads of inferior raw materials every year, it’s this relentless commitment to quality that makes Gold Standard 100% Whey the most awarded, best-selling protein powder on the planet.