- BUILD STRONG BONES - Kid's Super Daily D3 600 IU (50 mcg) drops help a kid's body to effectively absorb calcium, which is essential for bone health.
- A DAILY DOSE - Kid's Super Daily D3 provides 600 IU (50 mcg) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop, the recommended daily intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- PROMOTE HEART & MUSCLE HEALTH - Vitamin D3 plays an important role in promoting heart function and supporting muscle health.
- SAFE AND CONVENIENT - With Carlson Kid's Super Daily D3 drops you can conveniently place a drop in your child's food.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 - All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
Because our children's bodies can't produce vitamin D on their own, they must get it through their diets or from exposure to direct sunlight. Children can get vitamin D through foods like oily fish, including salmon, mackerel, and tuna; fortified milk; or cereal, but getting enough from diet alone can be difficult. And because of the risk of skin cancer, it's not recommended that children spend too much time in the sun. For children who are not getting enough vitamin D, a supplement may be a great option. Vitamin D promotes healthy growth and development; helps their bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health. Kid's Super Daily D3 provides 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single convenient, unflavored drop. Add a drop to your child's favorite food or drink.