- Neck Stretcher for sore and stiff neck. When you lay on it, your neck will be stretched under the effect of gravity and your body weight. Different weight will cause difference effect. Under the stretch force, your neck muscle will be relaxed and then your fatigue and tension will be relived.
- Shoulder Relaxer for frozen shoulders. Please follow the suggested gestures to put your hands beside your head. It is a gentle range-of-motion exercise to loosen shoulder joints. Keep long time daily use, your shoulders could move more freely.
- This neck could massager should be used gradually and safely. Neck and Shoulders are so important that we should treat them carefully. For beginner, 5 minutes a day. For people who have used it, 10 minutes a time, no more than 30 minutes a day. Daily home use tool, if you have neck issue or feel uncomfortable, please ask for a doctor firstly.
- Ergonomically design to help people maintain a healthy posture. This neck support matches human’s neck curve. When you lay on it, it will help your neck back to a healthy gesture to reduce the effect of stiff neck. But it cannot be used as an ordinary pillow. It cannot be used all night long.
- The material is high-density elastic self-skinning foam. New from factory might have a slight smell, please wash it and air it a few hours. It could be used at soft surface, such as sofa, bed, yoga mat, but it would be better to use it on hard flat surface, such as home floors, outdoor flat ground and so on.
Attention: When you lay on it, if your head touch the floor, please choose the bigger one to fit your longer neck.
- It is a daily home use tool to relax your neck and shoulders mucles. If you have neck issue, please ask for doctor firstly.
- During using, if you feel pain seriously, please stop using it and ask for a doctor.
- Please start it from gentle side, 5 minutes a time. When you used it, you can use it 10 minutes a time, no more than 30 minutes a day.
How to use it?
- Find a flat quiet place to lay down, such as a bed, floor, yoga mat, etc.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more correctly.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.